Friday, December 11, 2009

Secret Ad"Meyer"er

In the car the other day, quite out of the blue, Finn told me that he has a secret admirer.
Me - Oh really? How do you know?

Finn - Well today during recess, I had my head in one of the holes in the rock climbing wall on our playground, and someone came up and rubbed my back. When I turned around to see who it was, no one was there. So I think its a secret admirer.

Me - Wow Wee. Thats amazing (as I cover my mouth and Porter and I try not to laugh.)

Finn - Ya, I think it's Mrs. Meyer (the principal at his school.)

Me - Oh really? What makes you think its her?

Finn - Well her name is Mrs. Meyer - Like Ad - Meyer- er so I'm pretty sure its her.

Me - Well, that would make sense

Finn - (with eyebrows knit together) But why would Mrs. Meyer be running around on the playground?

Me - Probably so she could rub your back.

Finn - Yeah, probably.

Seriously I will someday write a book about Finn who could be Junie B. Jones male counterpart. He totally cracks me up! - BTW he told me the other day that when he grows up and gets married he is going to change his last name to Jones. I asked why and he said it was because he wanted to have a little girl and name her Junie B, but Junie B McPherson doesn't make any sense at all.

And that is how we found out that Finn has a secret Ad-Meyer-er

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness that kid is hilarious!!!