Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring has Sprung

I have loved watching Spring spring up all around us. The trees and flowers are blooming. The new grass along the river behind our house is that gorgeous spring green color that I love. (I once painted my kitchen that color.)

And there have been other fun surprises. Here are a few photos of what spring has been like at the Waltons'.









Of course I knew that we owned a chicken costume (thanks Jennecca.) And I have seen Finn ride a tiny clown type bike many times, but it is Finn's magical ability to combine things that I expect in a very unexpected way. He rode around our house and cul-de-sac like this for hours, and every time I would laugh or a neighbor would comment he would react like "what?" Don't you ride around in a chicken suit? What else can I say. This boy is fun and adorable in every season!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is hilarious! I wish I could look out my window and see him riding around in a chicken costume! He is seriously the cutest little boy I know!

Kimberlee said...

Oh my goodness...that made me laugh! What a character.