Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Funny Brothers



One of the best things about our new family is that Finn and Brandon are only 6 days apart. They are adorable little friends who love to play and imagine together. They do sometimes argue, but it is more common for them to get in trouble for talking after bedtime (or laughing, or swining from their bunk beds, or jumping off their bunk beds into a huge pile of snuggle animals and pillows.) Recently when Finn was gone visiting his dad Brandon really missed him. Everyday when I would pick Brandon up from school, he would ask, where is Finn. And he told me several times "That brother is AWESOME." I am so glad they are friends. I love to watch them laugh and play together. I hope they will always enjoy each other so much.

That final picture cracks me up. It was their special invention so they could both swing together. I don't know how they decided who would swing in which position, but it seems to me that the guy on the bottom is getting a bum deal.

No comments: