Monday, June 1, 2009

Ah Summer!





























Nothing signals the start of summer better than a ripe juicy watermelon. The beautiful bright red fruit, the juice running down your arms, and that wonderful sweet taste. Summer is here, and I hope I will see a lot more of these adorable boys with or without their shirts on, running around outside with watermelon all over their faces and running down their arms. I love being a mom, and I LOVE these little reminders that dispite the trails we all face life is pretty great!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

These are beautiful pictures! (I especially love the first one) And I am on my way out the door to buy a watermelon!

The Walton Family said...

Thats so funny. When Porter saw that first picture he said that Finn looked like a big fat guy with hair on his stomache. I almost didn't post it, because I worried that others might see it that way as well.

Brittany said...

What cute boys! Mmm...watermelon sounds delicious!