Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Best Way To Tell A Secret

Today Finn woke me up from a nap and told me he had a new way to tell a secret. He cupped his hands around his mouth and then put his hands around my nose and whispered a secret. He told me that this is the best way to tell a secret, because the person can't even hear it because you whisper it right up their nostrils, and nostrils can't hear.

I wonder if this is a technique the CIA or FBI could use. He tried the same technique whispering things into my mouth and eye, but determined that the eye whisper wasn't as effective because the eye is to close to the ear. Smart boy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love reading your cute little stories about the boys. That seriously is hilarious. Next time I tell you a "secret" I am going to use that method.