Saturday, March 21, 2009

HEAVEN!


I can't believe that I skipped one of the most heavenly parts of my San Fransisco trip. Kirk took me to a fabric store that was 4 stories of amazing fabrics.

Yes that's right ladies, I just said that my HUSBAND went to a huge, amazing fabric store with me. Actually he walked there with me, and took this picture because he just had to see my reaction to a fabulous store, that he has been telling me about since I met him. Then, he walked back to the hotel to prepare for some client meetings while I browsed, and browsed. One of the best parts was that they were having a special 1 day everything in the store 30 percent off sale. It was incredible! It was like the day after Thanksgiving shopping, but for fabric. I LOVED it. And I LOVE Kirk for taking me there. Kirk told me about this store during our first conversation. Now I can say, you had me at "I know this great fabric store!"

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to go!!! And seeing that purse again makes me really want to try to make one!

Kimberlee said...

Amy- Thanks for commenting on my blog, and it was fun to see a picture of your new little family.

That fabric store looks amazing...and slighly overwhelming.

Jill said...

It was fun to see you, your family, and house in Boise! I loved getting the chance to check a book out of Finn's 'library'! What a funny kid! Hope you like your haircut, love ya!