Monday, December 15, 2008

Finn got a new computer







When Finn came home from school the day before Thanksgiving he had a new computer. It looked surprisingly like a large piece of construction paper with colored turkeys on it and a book attached called 5 Little Turkeys, but Finn told us that was really only the decoration of it, and it was his new laptop. He wanted to show me how he can watch movies on the computer. I watched while he used the finger mouse in the center of the keyboard. Waited while the files loaded. Was able to choose from several different movie selections. Adjusted the screen so I could see better. This special computer had all the features and functions of the real deal, we even had to wait once while the battery charged. He didn't just show me. He showed everyone, with shocking similarity every time.


At one point, I actually started to question Finn's sanity a little bit. I am just going to say he is a very smart creative boy. That sounds better than cuck-oo cuck-oo right?

No comments: