Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving (part deux)

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of our wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, but it was awesome! Kirk and Brittany came to our house on Wednesday night, Mom, Dad and Ty the next day. It was so fun to anticipate everyones arrival. I love planning and cooking Thanksgiving dinner, it is one of my favorite things. Most of all though, I love having my family around me. I have been so homesick for them lately. Mom and Dad brought their bikes to "ride Finn's butt off" (dad's words - like you couldn't guess) around our neighborhood. It really thrilled me to see my little men riding around with two of the people they love most in the world. Before dinner we all shared what we are thankful for. Of course I have to say how grateful, thankful, and blessed I feel for my family, (new and previously viewed). They are everything.

Mom got up and shopped with me on Friday morning. She didn't really want to I know, and I don't think she will ever do it again, but it was so fun to have her with me. Kirk and Ty met us at 6am, and shopped "victoriously." Ty pushed some old ladies out of the way, and Kirk ran through the isles to obtain our bounty. All I can say is I LOVE those guys.

Ryan, Traci and co. arrived Friday night and we had a blast! Man I really wish my family lived closer. I sure love those guys, and was thrilled when Jenny told me that they are coming back during summer vacation for 5 days and 5 nights.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What a cute family picture. You all look so great and happy. We are so excited to see you guys next week. Emma can't wait to meet her new cousin Livy. That is "3 just like her." Love ya