Monday, July 20, 2009

1 Year


Kirk and I celebrated our first anniversary this past Friday. I can't believe that it has already been a whole year since our wedding. And yet...a lot has happened this year. I can't imagine my life without Kirk. He is kind and adoring. He is a fabulous father, friend and husband, and I LOVE being married to him.


He made plans for us to drive into the mountains to a little town about an hour from our house and go to a little dinner theater. We got to see the musical Footloose under the stars with a beautiful wooded, mountain backdrop. It was awesome to be outside, under the stars, watching the show and just being together. I had never been up into the mountains beyond Boise, and it felt like such a departure from being in my little Eagle bubble. I LOVED IT.


I have to say I'm glad the first year is behind us, and I hope we have many, many more to come.

No comments: