Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Hope...

I was looking at pictures of a fabulous campout with the Knittles, and thinking, I hope my kids have friends like Jennecca, and that made me think about other things I hope for my children.



I hope... they learn sooner than later that having brothers and sisters is one of the greatest blessings they have been given.



I hope...they never get tired of playing in the mud.

I hope...they get a good education.

I hope...I am teaching, disciplining, and loving them enough.

I hope...they learn to value hard work.

I hope...they respect their elders.

I hope...they will have their own testimonies.


I hope...they will always love to read.


I hope...all the boys will marry girls as wonderful as my sister in laws, and that Livy will marry someone just like her daddy.


I hope...they will get married in the temple.


I hope...they will get to have the incomparable experience of being parents.


I hope...they won't ever forget how much I love them.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That would be awesome if we really could end up in Boise!!! You really are a great mom Amy and I think that if your kids don't do all of these things it is not because you didn't teach them!

Ryan and Traci said...

You are such an amazing mom with a gift for loving and being loved by children. I hope to be just like you someday!