Monday, July 20, 2009

Auntie T.

Here is Tracy in a stirring tribute to our men in uniform! How does she find the time to do so much? Do you think they would like this picture of you in Jordan Tracy?


Yesterday was my little sisters birthday. I am so sad that the days have passed when people ask us all the time if we are twins (I would so happily be compared to my beautiful sister now.) And for that wonderful 12 days in July we would say, "no, we're not twins, but we are the same age." HAHAHA our very funny little joke. I always hated that the 24th of July celebration landed during that 12 day period, and I was forced to race in the same category with my very athletic and impossibly long legged sister. She never rubbed in her victories TOO much though.

Tracy is funny, very smart, completely honest, unbelievably compasionate, and generous beyond description. She has always been my very best friend. (Even though Angie and Jill seem to remember us fighting - I don't know what they are talking about!) She is a fabulous aunt, and my boys LOVE their happy memories with Auntie T. When I moved from Georgia Tracy flew out to drive across the country with me and Porter (who hated the car.) I was expecting Finn and vomitted all the way across the country. I couldn't believe how patient and kind Tracy was in that not so ideal situation. She has always supported me. Listened to me.

I LOVE my little sister. I am so excited that she is going to have a baby this year. She will be a very fun mother, with a gorgeous baby, and my boys and I intend to spoil little baby Z completely. I hope I am as good an aunt as she has been. Those are some incredibly big shoes to fill. And I have all this pressure to come up with a really fun name for myself like she did. I am taking suggestions.

Happy Birthday Auntie T. We all LOVE you so much!

No comments: